BLANC DE BLANC PAS DOSÉ

Email
Facebook
LinkedIn

A wine to drink with carefree!

28,50

4 in stock (can be backordered)

Add to wishlist
Add to wishlist
SKU 11592324916 Categories , Tag

Description

Blanc de Blanc Pas Dosé by Alessandro Viola is a natural organic Classic Method sparkling wine obtained from Catarratto grapes (100%).

Also for this wine the harvest is carried out strictly by hand. The harvest involves the grapes harvested in the Fastuchera district on Monte Bonifato in the hinterland of Alcamo (Sicily).

After spontaneous fermentation without in steel tanks, 90% of the wine is aged in steel and the remaining 10% in oak barrels, and then rests in the bottle for at least 20 months before disgorging.

A straw yellow colored wine with an elegant perlage, with Mediterranean aromas which expresses itself in the mouth with marine notes and a certain freshness.

Additional information

Territory

Alcamo, Sicily, Italy

Soil Morphology

Limestone and Clay

Grapes

100% Catarratto Grapes

Ageing

20 months on yeast

Yeast

Natives

Disgorgement

A' la volèe with same wine

Dosage

0 gr/liter

Alcohol Content

12,5%

Vintage

N.V.

Service Temperature

46,4/50° Fahrenheit

Size

0,75 l.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BLANC DE BLANC PAS DOSÉ”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *